We always hope you'll love every purchase from Linen & Blue, but if not, we want you to know that you can send it back for STORE CREDIT on something you will love! Please follow the return policies listed before sending anything back.
• You may return full/regular price clothing items as long as they are in their original condition, unaltered, unworn, unwashed and all of the original tags are still attached as when we shipped to you. We reserve the right to refuse merchandise that we suspect has been altered in any way. We cannot accept returns for jewelry and/or accessories.
• Full/regular price items must be sent back/postmarked to Linen & Blue within 7 days of your delivery date according to tracking in order to receive FULL STORE CREDIT. A 30% restocking fee will be deducted from store credit for anything returned/postmarked after 7 days. Anything returned after 14 days will receive 50% of purchase credit for store use only. Returns cannot be accepted after 21 days of your delivery date, according to tracking.
• Please note that any clearance items or items purchased at a discount of 25% or higher are FINAL SALE and are not accepted for return.
• If you are unsure or have questions, please contact our customer service via email: email@example.com before you ship anything back. We will work hard to ensure you don’t spend your money on shipping items to us which are not eligible for return.
• Provided your return meets the guidelines listed, please FIRST complete the form ON OUR WEBSITE. You're welcome to choose whichever service you like to mail the items back to us. You will be responsible for shipping costs and to expedite the process, we ask that you include a printed copy of your invoice with your return. We do recommend insuring your return and using USPS, UPS, or FedEx while also obtaining a tracking number. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS DAMAGED, MISSING, OR LOST IN TRANSIT.
• Once we accept your return and process it, we will issue a store credit to your online account with us. Returns are processed within 5 days of receiving.
• Once we have applied store credit to your account, you will receive an email letting you know that your store credit is ready to be used! (If you did not register an account, we will create one for you and we’ll email you the log-in details.)
• PLEASE NOTE: We recommend that you place a new order for the item you wish to exchange for just to ensure that it is in stock, since our inventory is constantly changing. You may also wait to use your store credit and place the new order after we have received and processed your returned items.
We know that we will make mistakes, and we ask for your patience and thank you for understanding. We also want to be quick to make it right!
• If we sent you an incorrect or defective item, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take care of it immediately. Please inspect all items immediately upon receipt. All claims of damages, defects, and incorrect or missing pieces must be reported within 3 days of your delivery date, according to tracking, in order for us to honor your wish to return the item. We do inspect all items before shipping them out, but we do make mistakes sometimes, too!
• Any defective merchandise returned must be received by us in their original condition, unaltered, unworn, unwashed with all of the original tags still attached as when we shipped to you. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or in the event of receipt of an incorrect or defective item. Otherwise, you will be responsible for shipping costs.
Please ship any orders that adhere completely to our RETURN POLICY to:
Linen & Blue
611 S. Main St., Ste. 707
Grapevine, TX 76051
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our customer service at email@example.com !